What are Power bags good for?
- Olympic lifting movements.
- Variations on Olympic lifting movements, to include diagonal and rotational moves.
- Complex movement based exercises, all multi-joint in nature and all requiring a high emphasis on stability.
- Movement drills, such as fast feet, ladder drills, heel flicks etc.
- Jumps, which are difficult to achieve resisted due to awkwardness of bars.
- Drops, difficult to achieve resisted due to awkwardness of bars.
- Throws, difficult to do with most systems other than medicine balls which rarely exceed more than 15kg.
- Catching and taking the impact, again difficult to complete with most systems.
- Dynamic movements with a partner, throw..catch..move..throw..catch
- Pure resisted core stability movements.
- Complex training to mix skills drills or game plays with dynamic work using Powerbag. Your training or playing area also becomes your gym, whether pitch, court trackside or home. So whether your sport is Rugby, Football, Squash, Tennis or Hockey, your conditioning training can now become an integral part of your skills based training.
- Warm weather training or holidays, not sure about the facilities? Simply empty out your Powerbag® and fill it with sand when you get to your destination abroad.
- Rehabilitation exercises, combining multi-joint movements and the development of functional movements under varying levels of resistance.
Jordan Powerbags 3kg - 50kg